Thursday 8 October 2009

Japan here we come!

Tonight is my last night in the UK for just under 3 weeks. Tomorrow we fly to Japan. We spend a long weekend in Tokyo, the neon capital of consumerism, gadgets and Japan before heading down to the southern island of Kyushu were we will visit Fukuoka, Nagasaki and Kumamoto. I am particularly looking forward to eating lots of fabulous food, trying out my incredibly basic Japanese, visiting mount Aso and just chilling out!

It's 18 months since we were last in Japan you can check out my blog entries from our last trip here.



I will try to keep my blog going while I am away and as Emily (work colleague) has requested I will post lots of pictures of food as well as other things! Japan is one of those places where no one thinks you are odd if you take pictures of food!

No comments: