Friday 17 January 2014

Full moon photos

The moon looked so stunning tonight as I walked home I had to take some photos of it. I walked down to edge of the fields near our house with my camera and Lumpy the cat joined me. I wanted to not only get a photo of the full moon like this one:


But also get a photo of the clouds and sky. This is one of the better ones of the clouds. I was lucky to catch it just before the moon was obscured by it. 

You can see the originals on my Flickr account and a couple more I took.

Lumpy seemed to be very impatient for me to go back home. He stayed with me the whole time I took photos miaowing and purring as he wound his way around my legs. When I finished and turned to go home he miaowed non stop leading me across the field like my own little guide cat! Anyway we both enjoyed our short outing. 


No comments: