Sunday 26 January 2014

Doncaster

I'm visiting my parents today in Doncaster. It's Mum's birthday in the week so we went out for lunch today to celebrate with friends. I had a nice roast pork Sunday roast. Followed at home by cake, including a lovely fruit cake my Mum baked. 

My parents' cat Oliver was pleased to see me. Although as in all photos of him he looks rather menacing in the photo below. Oliver is 20 this year and has been poorly recently. But he's still going strong after an injection from the vets.  As you can see Oliver is looked after well with his own bed made up for him on the spare bed in my brother's old room along with some cuddly toys. I can't believe that we have had Oliver for half of my life! 


Tomorrow I have a work meeting in Wakefield and another in Doncaster before heading home. 

No comments: