Tuesday 24 April 2012

Yet more cats in the garden pictures

Cherry blossomSakuraSunlight tulipLumpy by lavenderLumpy in the sunCamouflage cat
Black tulipKasumi under chairI can see you!Lumpy looking at a bee

I apologise for the repetitive nature of my photos lately but the weather has been nothing but rain, hail and storms. When we do get a break it's often in the evening and I don't have time to go out, so I have to use what I have to hand, which is the garden and the cats!

Today our first cherry blossoms flowered. As leaves had already begun to unfurl I had thought we wouldn't get blossom this year. We've only had the tree a year so I wasn't disappointed if it it didn't flower. But there are tiny white buds all over the tree and the most delicate blossom emerging from them.

I'm going to walk along the river soon - weather permitting with my camera to hopefully get photos of the swans, ducks and geese.

It was Jason's birthday today. Sadly he had to work and then had a horrendous journey home tonight. When h got in Id made him a birthday cake and peanut butter cookies which hopefully made up for his difficult day.

No comments: