Friday 20 April 2012

Friday photos

Two catsPeeping catKasumi on garden tableKasumi drinking rainPansyHoneybee violas
Hanging basketEvening cloudsSunset skyEvening skyKasumi looks at rainKasumi bored by rain
StormDark cloudsStormy skiesPylon and cloudsCherry treeClose up leaf
Cherry tree leavesBudTulipFlowerTulipViolas close

Its been a tough week. Since my visit to Moorfields I've been taking my eye drops and trying to find ways to cope with my new vision problems. The good news is I think the eyedrops are working as some of the blurriness seems to be going.

As there's been nothing but rain all week I've been stuck indoors and not able to take as many photos as I'd like. But tonight I went out to take some pictures in the garden and of the stormy skies.

My parents are coming to stay tomorrow so I've been getting the spare room aired and even put some lovely flowers in there. I'm a good daughter :-)

No comments: