Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sunset garden & cats

Close up catCat on a green shed roofLumpy spyingLumpy on the roofBudsTulips
Purple tulipsClose to tulipsLumpy at sunsetHeatherPink flowersForest flame flowers
Panda and violasForest flame

Sunset garden & cats, a set on Flickr.

I've had a good day today planning some training for Monday and a meeting in London which lead to a new contract for me. I'll tell you more about that soon.

This evening I had some time to take photos in the garden (and one of Lumpy indoors.) the sun was just setting behind the fence but there were a few rays hitting the plants along the far fence.

I'm still trying different settings with the camera and still getting used to things. The light wasn't great so they aren't the sharpest photos but I'm enjoying my new camera :-)

No comments: