Friday 6 April 2012

Some photos

I had such a lovely birthday on Wednesday and I'd had such a lovely time in Doncaster with my parents, Lorraine and Ollie the dog that I was totally exhausted yesterday! We went shopping in the morning but I spent the rest of the day reading magazines and Private Eye and then watching the DVD of Contagion (which is a very good film.)

I did take some photos of the cats, mainly Kasumi as she loves having her photo taken. As soon as she sees the camera she starts rolling around and purring! She is a right diva though. Lumpy slinks off if I try to photograph him like a moody teenager. I did get one of them play fighting.

We were watching Animal Park yesterday and the lions at Longleet were playing just like our cats.

I also took a photo of the moon last night with my zoom lens - I'm quite impressed with how it came out.

No comments: