Sunday 13 November 2011

Wedding bells

Jason and I got married on Friday! We had a wonderful day. Even though we had a very small wedding it was a long day. I was at the hairdressers by 8:15. My hairdresser did a fantastic job, even sweeping my hair back in a "Victory roll" which looked great!

I was 5 minutes late to the register office but that seems to be a given for the bride. After the 2 minutes silence our wedding kicked off. It was a lovely ceremony though I did get the giggles when saying my vows.

We then went to the Black Horse pub to have a wonderful meal. Below is a picture of my desert both Jason's and my desert had congratulations written in chocolate on it.

We'll be off on honeymoon to Miami soon but for the first few days of married life I'll be on holiday just relaxing.

I can't quite get over how generous and kind our friends and family have been since we got married. We've had such thoughtful messages, cards & presents.

My wedding day was so magical I cant wait to get all our family together in December and celebrate again!

Below are some photos from our "big day"

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow!! Congratulations. Wish you a very happy married life. You two look perfect made for each other couple.Lovely pics. I really liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Take the Happiness Together test and find out a number of helpful insights about happiness in relationship with your partner. It helps you discover just how happy you and your partner are in your relationship.

Faith said...

Look how gorgeous you are! That dress is amazing!