Saturday 25 July 2009

Weekend roundup!

Haven't blogged much this week so here is a quick round up!

I have had a quiet week. I have booked on to Karate lessons starting in September so I am spending the next 6 weeks building my fitness up as well as my core strength and flexibility. I bought a skipping rope to aid me with this. Today I tried skipping for the first time in about 25 years! 100 jumps nearly killed me! How did I used to skip for hours and hours as a child!???? Anyway I am going to persevere with the skipping!

I have a couple of interesting news stories to link to here.

The first is a story about more troubles hitting the Equality and Human Rights Commission

The second story has been on the front page of BBC London website for most of the week and is an interview with my friend Helen who has had swine flue whilst being pregnant! I have known Helen for nearly 10 years and I always thought she'd make headline news one day but not for having flu!

I have a busy week ahead of me with an test on Tuesday at my Japanese class and an endoscopy on Wednesday!

No comments: