Sunday 29 March 2009

Happy Birthday Blog!

Yes it is exactly one year since I started this blog! And one year on we have finally sorted the bin issues with Merton Council I blogged about on 29th March 2008!

This time last year I was just 3 days away from a holiday of a life time in Japan. I had also just learned of the very sad and sudden death of a friend of mine, Ria. My thoughts are with Ria's family right now.

We were also expecting the arrival of Jase's parents who were flat sitting and kitchen fitting for us while we were away in Japan.

The year spins by faster and faster each year.

The last week has been a busy one. At work I held a seminar on Tuesday that was very stressful but very successful. I got some new contact lenses which was good. I am looking forward to some time off work from Thursday! Yay! So hopefully shall be blogging more in the coming week.

No comments: