Thursday 22 January 2009

RNIB annual birthday get together

Today was the annual RNIB reunion. We hold it every year to celebrate Andrea (middle below) and Val (right below) birthdays that fall within January. (And just so you know Janet is on the left below!) This year we were back at the 4 Lanterns Greek Taverner on Cleavland Street and had a lovely meal.
Here is a picture of all of us taken by the very helpful waitress. Unfortunately Denis is cut off slightly as is Stuart.
It is 8 years since I worked for the RNIB and even then I only worked there for 6 months yet when ever I meet up with my old colleagues it as if no time has passed at all. They were a wonderful bunch of people to work with and most of us are at least 2 or 3 jobs away from our RNIB jobs, but we still keep in touch and I am very grateful that we have done!

Below are just some other snaps I took during the evening.


No comments: