Tuesday 20 January 2009

Mark Radcliffe

Jase bought me a wonderful present for Christmas; a digital radio which works on batteries in the bathroom! Admittedly he had to send off for a new electronic board for inside the radio but once it arrived and Jase skillfully fixed it the radio has been fine. Last night I was having a soak and just flicked to the crystal clear sound of Radio Two, expecting to hear some big band music or maybe some old fashioned folk. Instead I was greeted by Mark Radcliffe playing Fleet Foxes some decidedly modern folk!

I first listened to Mark Radcliffe back in 1990 with Out on Blue 6 which my Mum always called Out on Blue 9 (or have I now got it confused...!)

Anyway it was a delight to listen to Mark again and his excellent choice in music! It took me right back it did. Smashing!

No comments: