Saturday 17 January 2009

Photo club

It has been a really busy week at work with lots of report writing and training and meetings and updating and just feeling as if the mountain is unclimbable! But there was one small hiatus to all the hustle and bustle and that was photo club. A new photography club has been set up at work and our first meeting was on Wednesday lunch time and loads of people turned up and everyone was really, really enthusiastic. Most of us shared a photo we took during the Christmas break. I showed my picture of a stag. Some of the other pictures submitted were outstanding. Our next meeting is on the 28th of Jan and we have a photo assignment to take a pic along the theme of “Shopping” by the next meeting. Jase and I went to Kingston and Regents Street today and I didn’t have my camera with me! The first thing I said I should do when I joined photo club was to start carrying my camera with me everywhere I go! Tomorrow I plan to visit the Abbey Mill’s market at around dusk to take some pics.

No comments: