Thursday 29 January 2009

Reasons to be cheerful... including otters

January is drawing to a close and I am feeling a lot more cheerful than I was a couple of weeks ago. I think my brighter spirits are down to a number of reasons which I thought it only fare to share!

1 It is 5:15 in the evening and it isn't quite dark yet! It won't be long until it is light until 6 and then we will be putting the clocks forward.
2 Since Christmas I have been eating lots of fruit and vegetables and feel fabulous for it.
3 I am traveling up to Edinburgh for a long weekend tomorrow.
4 Jason has made a fab little office for me in our spare attic room with a double monitor - it might just revolutionise the way I work from home!
5 Just Jason because he is fabulous! (ok ok don't be sick.)
6 And finally this BBC news story about the otter who journeyed around Scotland in a post bag with a jolly postman who fed the otter on kitten milk. Very cute indeed.

No comments: