Tuesday 22 April 2008

memory lane

After a shaky start to the week; work worries, disrupted sleep and feeling flat after returning home from Japan, I am feeling a little more cheerful. I visited the Japanese super markets on Brewer Street for some ice green tea. I also just visited my old work place the RNIB to pick up a daylight light for Jase to use when he is working on his electronic projects.

I am now in the Skinners Arms enjoying a pint of IPA. The skinners is one of those authentic London Boozers. Behind Camden Town Hall, opposite the RNIB and not too far from Kings Cross station it has a pretty down to earth clientele. Blues music is quiet in the background and sunlight seeps through smoke obscured stained glass windows I've not been in here for years. I'm waiting for Rory...
Picture of the Skinners Arms
Well Rory got there in the end and we had a steak each which was actually really nicely cooked. I moved on to the Bombardier which was much tastier than the Green Kind IPA which tasted a bit dish watery to me!

No comments: