Sunday 21 February 2010

zzzzzzzzz

I haven't blogged this week due to feeling tired all the time. Although I'm only working a 2 and a half day week I feel more like I'm working a 6 day week. I guess it just shows that working part time is the right thing, how would I have coped with full time? It is very frustrating being so tired though. I fell asleep last night at 7:30 pm and that was after a day that was relatively quiet and stress free. In the morning Jase and I walked to Homebase. I bought a fern for the living room, I am determined that this plant will live. Our living room doesn't get much light but enough to support a fern I am sure.

We then took a walk past where they film the Bill, and I saw Sun Hill nick and the fake A&E department of the hospital they always go to in the Bill, I think it's called St Lukes but it is a long time since I've watched the Bill. They have to take down the police signs when they aren't filming in case someone thought it was a real police station. We went shopping, I cooked kedgeree, watched some winter Olympics and that seemed to tire me out like I'd run a marathon!

I know it is going to take a long time for me to get back to "normal" or at least feel well, I am just very impatient.

Today I have been making some compilation CDs and iTunes playlists. I'm particularly enjoying Dizzee Rascal and Florence of Flo and the Machine live at the Brits earlier this week, and Marina and the Diamonds; I am not a robot (something I need to remind myself on a daily basis)

No comments: