Tuesday 9 February 2010

Fat Fife Hedgehogs

I heard this news story on the radio earlier and there is a video on the BBC website I've linked to. 10 hedgehogs at a wildlife centre in Fife have been put on a calorie controlled diet to help them lose wait. The hefty hedgehogs are so rotund they can no longer roll into a ball and protect themselves from predators.

I have a lot of sympathy with these hedgehogs, since Christmas I've found it hard to shed the lbs I need to, and I managed to shed half a stone over 4 months before Christmas. I don't want to undo that! So for me and the hedgehogs its healthy eating. It's tough when the weather is cold and miserable.

Jase made me one of my favourite meals tonight, omurice: Japanese comfort food of rie, chicken and tasty sauce wrapped in an omelet. It's so tasty and Jase made it beautifully.

No comments: