Monday 3 August 2009

Salmon Family pets

I thought I would introduce the readers of my blog to the Salmon family pets who all live in South Yorkshire with my Mum and Dad. Below is a picture of Oliver who is doing his best impression of Hypno Toad! I named Oliver because he was rescued as a kitten by a woman called Nancy. Oliver is a very sociable cat who for many years behaved more like a dog as his best mate was our little dog Cindy. He would wrestle with Cindy and even would put his head in her mouth! He has calmed down a bit now.


The next picture is of my cat Rookie, who has retired to my Mum and Dad's after I moved in with Jase who is allergic to cats. Rookie is a noisy cat with Siamese in her so she talks a lot and is quite neurotic sometimes. She likes nothing better than to attack USB cables.


Lastly is a picture of my parents chocolate labrador Millie. She is the silliest and greediest dog I have ever known! She is a failed drugs sniffer dog - she was too enthusiastic and thought there were drugs everywhere! She especially loves swimming.

No comments: