Saturday 15 August 2009

If I thought last week was quiet...

Well Jase got back safe and sound from New Orleans on Monday click here to see his pics.

On Tuesday I had my penultimate Japanese for Beginners lesson, my Tuesday nights will not be the same when they finish. Due to work commitments and being in Japan for most of October I am not going to embark on the next level until later in the year. I am going to try and get some private lessons though so I don't get rusty.

My stomach problem caused by the hiatus hernia flared up again mid week - turns out granola of all things sets it off! Feeling much better now and still loosing weight which has to be a good thing.

Last night Jase and I went out for a lovely Thai meal at a local Thai restaurant we hadn't tried before. We got to sit in the garden out the back and I had the loveliest sea bass in a sweet tamarind sauce.

No comments: