Thursday 14 May 2009

More Baking

Yesterday Jase took the day off to spend some time with me and we went to the British Museum. It's been a long while since I visited the museum properly. Jase and I had fun looking at the Egypt stuff. I always like to look at the mummified cats and crocodile. I was disappointed that Lindlow Man (Pete Bog) was on loan to Manchester so I didn't get to see him again.

We had lunch in the Museum's Court Restaurant which was very nice indeed - I felt like I was eating a Master Chef or Great British Menu meal!

I found the tube journey and even the overland train station pretty stressful which really brought home to me the fact that I am still not feeling completely well. I have looked into getting to work via train and bus rather than tube next week when I go back so as not too get too stressed by Oxford Circus or the tube generally.

Today I did some more baking and made peanut butter cookies - blurry picture below. Later I plan to make some soup.

No comments: