Wednesday 26 November 2008

Manchester

For the first time in over a year I am staying in Manchester. After visiting Manchester regularly for a number of years whilst working for the DRC I have only been back once in the last 15 months. I'm staying at a lovely hotel I'll post details when I get back. We had a gorgeous meal tonight at EastzEast restauran which I was first taken to when travelling around England with a bunch of stand up comedians performing on buses. Yes it was as surreal as it sounds. But I did get introduced to EastzEast on that tour. The food is always delicious and hearty while the service is attentive and charming. All women are given a single red rose on leaving. Cheesey maybe but very, very sweet.

2 comments:

JuanRa Diablo said...

I have chosen your blog to practise my reading, but, besides, I like it.
I have felt a little envy reading the things you tell. It's been a long time since the last time I travelled...
Ufff, impossible for me to pronunce EastzEast

Take care!

The Happy Salmon said...

thanks for reading my blog, I'm afraid a don't speak Spanish I opted for French and German at school and haven't even kept them up since leaving school. The restaurant's name is a play on words. There is a very good British film called East is East and the restaurant is having fun with that as east z east!