Saturday 22 November 2008

London photos

Jase and I went to a rather freezing London this afternoon to take some photos along the Thames. All the pics below are Jason's. We walked along Queens Walk past City Hall and then along Shad Thames and back before crossing over Tower Bridge pictured below.
Jase got the picture of the stairs below but doesn't like the McD's cup in it but I think it adds something to the picture, like commenting on modern London and it's urban, global corporate litter ;-)
Below are two views of City Hall where I used to work.

By the time the sun was setting it had got too cold for me although Jase was just wearing a t-shirt and jacket and not feeling the cold at all. The German Christmas market was about 10 times busier than yesterday - it was heaving and bad tempered so we escaped to Clapham for tea.

1 comment:

JuanRa Diablo said...

Hello, I'm JuanRa, from Spain. This is the first time I visit your blog.
I love London. My brother was there a few weeks ago and helped me to prepare a funny game for my blog. I would like you to have a look and watch the video of the post "Los 6 diablos de Londres" (The six devils in London)
Perhaps you can catch the devils!!
Bye

(Very good photos, specially the first one)