Friday 20 June 2008

Not a great week

This week has been a very odd one. Work has been difficult in many ways.

Outside of work my running training is still going well. My one woman protest to not watch Big Brother until Alex the bully was removed is now over, as Channel 4 saw sense and removed her from the BB house.

This story today about a Welsh police helicopter crew spotting a UFO made me chuckle. I like the fact that the story points out that the helicopter did not attempt to give chase! I also wonder if the sighting of UFOs over south Wales has anything to do with the presence of Torchwood in Cardiff. I mean Torchwood is real isn't it? There really is a space/time rift thing in Cardiff so of course the odd UFO is likely to pop through now and again! :-)

This week I also got very cross about Boris Johnson removing the anti-racism message from the Rise festival, here is a video clip about it.

No comments: