Monday 9 June 2008

Disappointed

I am feeling pretty grumpy today. This is because I turned down the offer of a lovely long weekend in Devon because I had other commitments which I thought were best not canceled; I just didn't want to mess anyone around. Well low and behold those commitments got canceled this morning with a couple of hours notice. So I could have gone on holiday after all and enjoyed the sunshine in Devon!

To try and console my disappointment I went to Cavendish Square gardens to have a lunch of Itsu salmon and avocado sushi and some of their fantastic zinging detox juice. That did cheer me up for a bit. I sat under a lovely old tree and although there was hardly a scrap of free grass because everyone else wanted to sit in the gardens and eat their lunch too, it was still very pleasant, but not Devon. Still I have a week booked off in July so hopefully I can unwind then.

No comments: