Sunday 10 May 2015

Visit to Tokyo

I am incredibly lucky that this year I will be visiting some of the world's finest cities for holidays and work. This week we fly to Tokyo for a 2 week holiday. (I'm also having a work meeting when I'm over there but more of that later) then I'll be delivering training in Paris in June / July and grabbing a couple of days holiday there too. Then in September we go to New York for 10 days. Finally next April we're going to San Fransisco! 

As I mentioned above when we're in Tokyo I will be visiting Tsukuba University to discuss making reasonable adjustments for disabled students with academics there. They have invited me to spend a whole day with them being given a guided tour of the uni and city. Then we'll discuss how the university is making progress providing reasonable adjustments after ratifying the UN Convention on the rights of disabled people. 


No comments: