Tuesday 4 September 2012

Ivel River through the year

Earlier this year I decided to take photos of the Ivel river, which runs through Biggleswade, once a month at least. I've been taking photos of it since the end of April this year. We had bad storms and heavy rain which lead to flooding and a tree coming down in the river. It was after taking my new camera down there to photograph the flooding that I decided to keep a photographic journal of the year by the river.

Most of the photos had just been sitting on flickr so today I had the bright idea of putting my favourite photos on to a Pinterest board. You can have a look at the photos so far here

I hope they capture the river through our very wet spring and summer. I'll be back down there later this week taking some sunny photos of the river bank. flora and fauna.

No comments: