Sunday 16 September 2012

Garden produce and holidays

Tonight we had pasta or tea and I used up some of the last of the tomatoes and chillies.  I've not had a lot of fruit and veg this year, partly because I didn't grow as much this year but also because of the bad summer. What I have managed to grow has tasted delicious so less is definitely more this year!

My chillies are looking great right now but it won't be long until the cold kills them off, unless we have a heat wave at the end of September like we had last year. Below is a photo of some of the tomatoes and chillies I harvested last weekend.

We are off to Japan later this week for a holiday in Tokyo (although Jase has some work obligations for a couple of days.)  I can't wait to go back to Japan. Watch this space for updates on our holiday!

No comments: