Sunday 26 August 2012

Catch up and photos of the garden

Bee on african daisyThe borderPots in front of living room doorsblue and purple starsvariegated plantwhite petunias
lobeliaPots by shedPetunias and lobeliaFuchsiaPurplesDahlia
the last of my pinksScabiosaRed cherry tomatoesCarnation budBusy LizziesBusy Lizzies unfolding
Sun on rosesPlum tomato not yet ripedouble peturniaBee landingHanging basketChilli close up

Garden 26 Aug 2012, a set on Flickr.

I'm still enjoying my time off work recovering form my eye surgery. I seem to be controlling the pain and light sensitivity with my eye drops ok so hopefully will be able to get back to doing some work in September.

I'm going to add a couple of entries in a moment on here about my nieces and also about my new tattoo.

With it being the bank holiday weekend we are forecast heavy rain tomorrow so I went out this morning and mowed the lawn and tidied up the garden a bit then took some photos which you can look at if you click on any of the pictures or the link above.

As well as gardening this weekend I've been cooking. A curry yesterday, trout with almonds today and roast chicken stuffed with apple tomorrow. No puddings though next weekend I may make a crumble for a treat :-)

No comments: