Friday 6 January 2012

Cats Christmas and New Year

Lumpy in the windowLazy LumpyKasumi and LumpysleepingKasumiLumpy king of the living room
I love my toy mouseTired LumpyKasumi hidingKasumi rollKasumi swipeLumpy and Kasumi
Hello SantaLumpy on book shelfbutter wouldn't melt...PlayingLumpy with toyKasumi sun light
Are you looking at me?Cat and hare on stairsAnother day in the officeLumpy and candleKasuni and Christmas decorationsLumpy action shot

Cats Christmas and New Year, a set on Flickr.

I've just uploaded these photos of our new cats to flickr. The photos were taken during their first week with us and I think you can tell that they have really begun to settle in with us.

Lumpy is still the braver of the two but Kasumi is a lot less skittish now, Last night she even sat with Jason on the settee as he played on the PS3. She spent the whole time head butting him and kneading him with her paws.

Lumpy has sat on my lap now a couple of times but he tends to roll about and let his head fall of the end of my knees or the settee. Although I wasn't keen on the name Lumpy he is a big lump of a cat and such a softy that I think the name suits him well.

We are having hours of fun playing with the cats and watching them play with each other. They are totally devoted to each other, spending a lot of time grooming each other and play fighting.

No comments: