Thursday 22 April 2010

Quick update

I have to apologise for not blogging as much as I'd like to over the last few weeks. Usually I'm sure I'd have been blogging about the general election and the volcanic ash cloud. Unfortunately I have just been so busy.

As I mentioned last time I blogged, we have been trying to sell our flat. We accepted an offer on Monday - which now seems like ages ago! So the next phase of "leaving London" begins. This weekend Jason and I shall be mostly viewing properties to rent in Bedfordshire! All very exciting but completely tiring. I also went back to work this week. I only have 3 weeks left and it is finally hitting me that I am leaving my job.

I was absolutely delighted though to find a new series of Monty Halls Escapes last night. This year Monty and his "ridiculous" dog have escaped to the Hebrides. Last year the series with Monty and Rubes the dog living in a Bothy near Applecross was one of my favourites. Real escapism!

1 comment:

forever learning said...

Wishing you a smooth move. Do hope you find what you are looking for in terms of a rented property.

Also hope your final weeks in this job go well.

Hope you are able to fit in some time to chill and focus on your needs as well.

Take care