Sunday 4 April 2010

Celebrations

For today I've chosen a picture Jason took 2 years ago when we were in Japan on holiday, it's of Harajuku in Tokyo a bustling, bewildering place on the edge of the stately and serene Yoyogi park and the Meiji shrine.

I missed the 2 year anniversary of my blog last week so it seems as good a day as any to celebrate keeping what started out as a holiday blog for 2 weeks has ended up being a blog of 2 years. I'm so glad I started my blog and kept it up. A lot has happened in the last 2 years, and it's great to have a record of it.

It's also my birthday which I have marked each year in my blog too! This year for my birthday I'm having a Scottish breakfast cooked by Jase, then going out to see Kick Ass at the cinema. I've a lovely Hotel Chocolat Easter egg to eat later as well as little cup cake birthday cakes! So a day of indulgence.

So thank you to everyone who has been following my blog over the last 2 years. I'm sure the next 2 years will be exciting and I look forward to sharing it with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting to the two year mark. Keep it up ;) x

forever learning said...

Best wishes for a happy birthday. Congratulations on blogging for two years. Only recently discovered your blog, and I'm looking forward to the next two years - thank you.