Monday 1 March 2010

a dogs life

I forgot that I had taken this picture of a sleepy Millie the chocolate labrador when I was last at my parents. I took it on my mobile so its not brilliant quality but I think it sums up the lazy life of "indulged dog." She has her own soft fleece which my Dad places on her own chair in the living room. That chair used to be my brother's when we were all at home nearly 20 years ago.

I wish I could be as effortlessly relaxed as Millie is!

I did have a relaxing weekend though, which is good as I have a busy week ahead with a tweet up on Tuesday, coffee and lunch on Thursday with writing group people, and on Saturday I'm having a night out of cabaret, dinner, and after show party!

PS a tweet up is when people who tweet with each other on twitter meet up in real life.

No comments: