Sunday 20 September 2009

Sorry for long silence

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I updated my blog. A long time for me. I'm not sure where the last 2 weeks have gone. Work has been busy pulling together the latest draft of our equality scheme. I have been busy reading with my new Sony Reader which is fabulous - enlarges the text for me beautifully! Still learning Japanese, on to learning directions at the moment. turn left after the traffic lights type thing.

Still going to the physio every week, and my back is not getting worse but not really getting much better. My physio says it is up to me now if I do my exercises and avoid straining my back it will get better. It is so hard to not over do it though! Watched the whole series of Doll House over the last fortnight which was fun. Will have to catch up with House now.

Only 3 weeks to holiday in Japan which is great. Can't wait.

No comments: