Friday 25 September 2009

Oscar the Grouch


I have had a grouchy grumpy old week; losing my temper at the slightest thing. I really do feel like Oscar the Grouch living in his trash can sometimes! I have been really impatient at work. I have yet again been advised to SLOW DOWN by my GP, by Jase and by everyone!

Hope is just around the corner. This time in 2 weeks I'll be flying somewhere above Siberia on my way to Japan for an 18 day holiday and I can't wait! I am already planning what to pack, what outfit to wear to the airport. Jase finds this very amusing but then he was in hysterics when I told him that my wardrobe was in transition from my summer wardrobe to winter one, and this was why some of my clothes had found their way on to his rack! I make my self sound incredibly shallow! But I do love clothes. I'm not fashion conscious but I love style and I love colours. I am just a sucker for anything soft or shiny or unusual.

Anyway Japan is the world capital of shiny, unusual style! The stylish Japanese are just so cool or sugoi should I say! I can't wait to be back there.

No comments: