Tuesday 1 September 2009

Fox Fans


If any of you out there are fans of foxes? (I certainly am) a couple of fox related items for you.

One of my twitter buddies makes excellent videos and photos of Mrs Fox Star, a beautiful female fox who visits his garden regularly. The latest video was filmed with special night cameras and is called Night Shift. Just click on the night shift link and it'll take you to the video on YouTube

I am also very excited about the Fantastic Mr Fox film due out next year I think. Click here for the official website and the trailer. With George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray and Michael Gambon voicing the characters it's got to be good!

Although not strictly a fox related story, this story about a wolf being spotted in West Lothian Scotland caught my attention last week. I'm sure it was just a husky! Nice picture of a wolf though

No comments: