Monday 15 June 2009

Wonderful Worthing

Yesterday we went to Worthing for the day it was very sunny and I got quite sunburnt even with my factor 15 on so now I have bought some factor 40

Here is a picture I took of the pier and pavilion at WorthingWe decided to go to Worthing as we wanted to go to a quiet part of the coast and when I read that Worthing was the home of Crown Green Bowls I realised that this was the quiet place for us. I had been to Worthing before many times as a small child but not since I was about 10. I was pleased to see that the children's trampolines were still there. I used to love the trampolines at Worthing.

After I paddled for a bit we had fish and chips on the beach, ice cream and then a bit later after a stroll a pot of tea and a toasted tea cake. I bought some souvenirs and spent too long in the sun.

Jase also wanted to try out his new zoom lens and he took some fabulous pictures which you can look at on his flickr page here

Here is a taster of some of the pics Jase took - you should be able to click on the pic and it will take you to the original photo on Jase's Flickr page.

I really love the picture of the seagull above it makes Worthing look totally tropical!

Here's a picture of me enjoying the sea and sand!

No comments: