Friday 19 December 2008

Team Christmas

Last night was my team Christmas meal - there are only 3 of us in the team although Nat makes 4 but she is on maternity leave right now. Andrew, Carla and I had a cocktail or two first and then went to Carlucio's for a lovely meal.

Andrew and Carla

All of us
At Carlucio's I had the pasta fungi which was delicious and then a pancake with icecream and forest fruits. I bought a huge chocolate chip panatone for Jase and I from Carlucio's deli.

Today is my non working day which I am spending waiting for parcel deliveries whilst Jase tries to fix the leaky bath. This means that we may be without a bath for a day or two - not a nice thought. Whilst Jase works I am on call for the Amazon delivery man. I am quite cross about Christmas deliveries - I ordered an organic Christmas hamper for two of my friends back on the 7th December from Marks and Spencer to be delivered today. I got an email this morning saying that it would not be delivered and they did not know when it would be delivered. I canceled it all and will now have to venture out to get something different.

No comments: