Sunday 14 December 2008

Dark December

I haven't written much this month so far as I have been quite ill for the last week. I seem to be on the mend although Jase is now poorly.

It has been busy at work as well which hasn't helped. Hopefully work should get better now too.

I was really disappointed that whilst being ill I have missed out on a couple of Christmas get togethers, one with friends from my DRC days and one was the works Christmas party. We did manage to make it to my brother's yesterday to see my nieces and nephew and my parents. We swapped presents and went out for lunch. Unfortunately Jase was unwell - he was actually sick on the tube on the way to Kings Cross. The Exorcist on the Northern line - not fun!

Of course cyber men will be all over London this Christmas and I just discovered the Dr Who Adventure Calendar on the BBC website - click on each day and you get more pics or a video clip.

This Friday was when the moon was closest to the earth and so the brightest it has been for 15 years. It was foggy in London so we didn't get to see it. But on Thursday night when I am guessing the moon was still pretty close and bright I actually woke up because the setting moon was casting a really strong silvery light into our hall way.


No comments: