Thursday 1 May 2008

Stop Boris!

Well I voted and I don't think the polling officer wrote on my ballot paper!

Jason forwarded this article from Charlie Brooker in the Guardian about the Mayoral elections which I think fairly sums up my point of view too!

Later we will be going to see the new M&S Simply Food which has opened in Colliers Wood in the old Saver Centre complex opposite Sainsbury's. It's open until 10 pm which is very handy!

I'm enjoying the snooker at the moment, but miffed that I can't follow it at work! However I have just discovered the Guardian snooker blog, I love the entry for 4:20pm! As I write this it is the start of the evening session with Joe Perry and Ali Carter hmmm, I think I want Ali Carter to win but I'm not sure why, so I may change my allegiance at any time.

Not much more to report today as I am just very tired from all the traveling over the last few days. Visiting Belfast and Glasgow was great but I am so pleased to be home.

No comments: