Monday 3 March 2014

100 days of happiness challenge

So it's apparently "an internet craze" to take a photo of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days. I like a challenge and one that helps me seek out the positive in each day. I'll be posting my pictures to twitter but I'll also post some on my blog too. You can find out more and join in here

Anyway here's my positive happy picture for today and the story behind it:

It's a photo of some purple crocuses growing in a plastic pot in my garden. I'm also growing some crocuses in a lovely pottery bowl by my kitchen door but they aren't even in bud yet. I kept thinking - when are these crocuses going to flower? I hadn't even noticed that my plastic pot of crocuses at the back of the garden near the garage were in flower! I noticed them at last today! So the plastic pot is now in pride of place by the kitchen door!

 

 

No comments: