Saturday 3 November 2012

A day in the life part 2

Biggleswade was manic full of people wrapped up warm against the elements. The shops & coffee shops were full of Hallowe'en, bonfire night & Christmas displays. All very colourful.

I bought ribbon and elastic from the wool stall - even something for a Christmas present project. All came to £2.59 - cheap Christmas presents indeed!

ASDA was hideous, huge queues at the tills & no icing sugar! But I got some from Spar & a taxi home.

Got home and took out the washing pictured below. I'd bought a game for Jase - the latest Prof Layton game for the DS. I said he could have it as an early wedding anniversary present. That prompted him to give me my anniversary present early. Our first anniversary is paper so Jase got me something fabulous. A kindle paper white! It's the latest kindle with a much cleats screen and built in front light!

The most accessible kindle yet for me! It's fabulous with a jolly honey yellow case. I'm a very lucky wife.

Now it's time to bake!

No comments: