Monday 8 August 2011

Just a quick update.

Above is a picture of the Asiatic and Oriental Lilies which are growing in a nice wooden tub in the garden at the moment. They smell gorgeous too and seem to be a real hit with hover files, butterflies and moths.

It's over two weeks now since my last eye surgery and so far so good. I certainly haven't had any set backs. My vision hasn't got back to normal yet though. I can see close to ok but distance vision is still very blurred. I have to wait 3 weeks and then go to the opticians at Moorfields to get my eyes tested for new glasses. I also have an appointment with the contact lens department in September so I can be tested for new contact lenses as well. My consultant was confident that my vision could be helped by a change in prescription for my glasses and contact lenses.

This weekend my parents visited and we went for a nice meal on Saturday at the Black Horse at Ireland (that's the Bedfordshire hamlet not the country!) Then on Sunday we went over to my brother's for his birthday. Baby Tilly is now 2 months old and has grown a lot in the last month since I saw her last.

No comments: