Tuesday 1 February 2011

Dorset

I'm on holiday this week in Dorset with my parents and their demented dog Millie. We had a good journey down and the sun came out when we got here! So I was able to take this picture of Corfe Castle from a hill top opposite. As we don't have a great internet here - having to use a dongle - my pictures will have to be limited or uploaded in a small size.

We are staying in a lovely thatched cottage which has beautiful views and surrounded by the sounds of a babbling beck, bleating sheep and robins singing. Our walk was accompanied by slightly different noises, those of mortar and artillery fire. BOOOM! ratatatatata BOOOOM! We aren't far from MOD land in the Purbeck hills where there is obviously some kind of exercise going on.

I'll try and blog as much as I can this week to keep you all up to date. But for now - good night :-)

No comments: