Wednesday 24 November 2010

Good news!

I am really pleased to announce that we at last have a completion date for moving into our new home. If everything goes to plan we will be safely in our new home before Christmas in fact in just over 2 weeks! So it'll be packing all the way now until we start unpacking I guess.

I'll keep you all posted with progress. We have a "familarisation" visit on Wednesday to see round our finished home and find out some of the practicalities for living in the new development. I'll take my camera next week so I can post some "before" pictures on the blog!

The photo tonight is of some of the Christmas lights in Hitchin, outside the language school where I have my Japanese lesson. My learning is going well but slowly! The pace is good for me because it gives me time to reinforce my learning.

Just a quick update but I will try to keep up to date over the next few weeks.

No comments: