Monday 17 May 2010

I've moved!

Apologies for not blogging for 3 weeks but I do have a very good excuse. We have moved house.

So much has changed in the last 3 weeks, we have a new coalition government, and I no longer live in London. During the post election excitement Jason and I were furiously packing up our lives into hundreds of boxes (well it felt like hundreds.) The task seemed never ending and the stress of it all was overwhelming. On more than one occasion I threatened to climb into a box myself!

I'm going to blog more about my experiences of moving and the highs and lows of the post election politics but for now I just wanted to make sure that my readers knew that we have landed safely in Biggleswade and I'm enjoying the peace, quiet and birdsong :-)

1 comment:

forever learning said...

Hi sorry I am late in leaving this 'comment'. This comes to wish you much happiness in Biggleswade. Both now and in the years to come.