Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Well it's Christmas Eve, Father Christmas is making his way around the world and can be tracked by the US military on the NORAD website I love the fact that Santa is officially 100 times faster than the Japanese bullet train. Now that is fast! Lovely scene of the sleigh traveling past Fuji-San.

My Christmas Eve has been quiet. This morning I went into town to collect some last minute Christmas essentials like beef dripping for our Yorkshire puds. We are having roast beef (sirloin roast) for Christmas dinner. I've made braised red cabbage to go with it and sorted out the taters and parsnips ready to be roasted tomorrow. So organised this year!

I just wanted to wish everyone who reads my blog a very merry Christmas I hope you all have a fabulous festive few days!

No comments: