Saturday 23 February 2013

Edinburgh 2013

ShadowsView from trainRose Street lightsCastle and gullView over to FifeSun light on trees
Edinburgh laneBroughton's deliBroughton Deli ceilingBreakfast at BroughtonEdinburgh crecentEdinburgh church
Reflection in riverOpposite Botanic GardenGlass house at Botanic GardenArthur's seatTrees and lightFrost and sun
Snow dropsTreeTree and lightFiery flowerSquirrel close upSquirrel in sunlight

Edinburgh 2013, a set on Flickr.

I had a great time in Edinburgh this week even though I was by myself. I can definitely recommend the botanic gardens and I was very lucky that it was very sunny on the morning I went there.

The Viking exhibition was good and the whole of the National Museum of Scotland is excellent.

I ate a lot of great food including at the Broughton Deli.

I ended up coming home with a bag full of meat which we used some of this morning for breakfast!

No comments: