Monday 26 March 2012

catch up

As I've not been blogging much I've got quite a lot of catching up to do!

Firstly I am beginning to feel better now, the medication seems to be working and my side effects are changing and getting less intrusive.

I've been trying to spring clean over the last week. I started on the kitchen sorting through cupboards as well as general tidying and cleaning. As you'll see from the photo below Kasumi decided to "help" me, although her help seemed to involve trying to break into her food bag!

We've had fantastic weather over the last week, really hot and sunny for the end of March. It feels very unnatural and although I appreciate the warmth and sun it does feel a bit unsettling. I'm sure it's climate change. Any way the warm weather has woken my tulips early with one of the salmon pink tulips flowering today!
Here it is from another angle.
I had a wonderful weekend, on Saturday I went down to London to meet my twitter friend, Sarah aka @gentlechaos It was the first time we'd managed to meet up and I had a lovely time. Sarah is really easy to talk to and I can talk for Britain. We certainly didn't run out of things to talk about. We had a lovely lunch at Canteen on Baker Street. Below you can see the victoria sponge I had for pudding.
After lunch we walked up to Regents Park, the weather was glorious and after looking around some of the park we sat on the grass in the sunshine. All in all a lovely day.

No comments: